World Class business growth training event launched this week.
- Scotland Can Do SCALE 2017 summer school launched seeking ambitious innovative entrepreneurs.
- Bill Aulet of MIT’s Sloan School of Management and Professor Noam Wasserman of the University of Southern California to deliver world class training to Scotland’s entrepreneurs.
- Speakeasy productions Ltd secure the services of international educations for third summer school.
The Scotland Can Do SCALE 2017 summer school is being launched today and this year is seeking ambitious innovative entrepreneurs who want to scale up their business. Everyone taking part will be supported by leading international educators from MIT as well as Scotland’s exceptional entrepreneurial ecosystem to develop and grow their business.
The three day residential programme (30 July to 02 Aug ) will introduce a practical structured inspirational skills for growth programme from world-leading experts in entrepreneurship and business practice, with specialists from Scotland hosting sessions throughout the week. There will also be an Alumni refresher day (03 August) where previous cohorts will be engaged in targeted problem solving discussions/activities around specific topics that may be hindering their growth.
Since inception in 2015, 127 businesses have benefited from previous summer schools in terms of increasing turnover, employing more staff and raising ambition. The programme comes highly recommended by alumni. The objective of the programme is to build a community of entrepreneurs leading scalable businesses across Scotland, with ongoing support provided to those with ambition and potential for growth. The programme is targeted at those who have already started a business and have a passion for growth including;
- Ambitious innovation driven entrepreneurs who want to grow their business internationally
- Experienced founders who are seeing their business growth stall and need to be re-energised.
- Corporate innovators and influencers of business that need a structured approach to achieve scale on a global level.
Applications are open until 24th May 2017 at 5pm. For full details on the application journey, eligibility and to apply, visit our website at www.cando.scot/scale.
The SCALE programme is delivered in partnership with Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the Scottish Funding Council and supported by the Scottish Government and Entrepreneurial Scotland.Back to blog