Handy Person – Aberdeen City/ Shire (Part time – 16hrs per week - 4 hours per day, 4 days per week)
Elevator UK Ltd delivers a range of support services to new & existing businesses, manages a portfolio of business centres and runs various entrepreneurship projects. This fast paced, forward thinking business is seeking a Handy Person to join our facilities team.
This is a part-time post, working 16 hours per week, Monday – Thursday (mornings preferred).
A van will be supplied; the areas to be covered are Aberdeen, Aboyne, Inverurie, Newmachar, Portlethen, Stonehaven and Westhill.
If you have experience in internal and external maintenance work then this post could be perfect for you. Specific tasks involved and skills required include:
- General grounds maintenance – ensuring areas surrounding our centres are neat and well kept – e.g grass cutting;
- Internal maintenance – e.g light joinery work, ensuring all fixtures and fittings within each centre are fit for purpose;
- To carry out all maintenance work as required at each Business Centre;
- The successful applicant should have excellent general maintenance skills;
- Full clean drivers licence required;
- Trade preferred but not essential.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017 at 5 pm.
Elevator UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please review the above job description, complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org